Tuesday, March 1, 2011

She's home!

I called at 1pm to give the Vet's office our cell number, in case they needed to call about something, and while I was talking to the receptionist she told me that Misty was out of surgery, she was awake and everything went fine.

Wow! I was so relieved to hear that!

Went to choir rehearsal and then off to pick her up.

It ends up she needed to have two teeth removed and there's a third that's loose. But, now I know that it's not a big deal and to get it taken care of sooner than later. Also, the cost was less than they even told me this morning. We love this Vet's office. It's in Weaverville and the name is Fox Run Veterinary clinic. You can tell the Vet loves her job and they don't charge an arm and a leg.

Now, Misty is sleeping and she looks so much better sans the rotten tooth hanging out of her mouth.


I know she's just a dog, but she's my little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment